360 Build issue

Mar 13, 2009 at 6:34 AM
Hey,

I'm trying to build an xbox 360 game with the XNAnimation library  and I'm getting the following compile errors.

Error    1    The type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Model' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6d5c3888ef60e27d'.    C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\ShipGame\Xbox360Game1\Xbox360Game1\Game1.cs    95    13    Xbox360Game1

It seems to be a reference that I'm missing but I'm not sure which. 
SkinnedModel skinnedModel;
Model model; // Will compile
Model model = skinnedModel.Model; // Will not compile
ModelMesh Mesh = skinnedModel.Model.Meshes[0]; // Will not compile

It clearly knows what a Model is and it also knows what a SkinnedModel is, but it doesn't seem to recognize the "Model" within the skinnedModel. 

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this compiler error?
Apr 3, 2009 at 4:39 AM
Edited Apr 4, 2009 at 11:10 PM
I had to rework my project layout and change it so that my main project did not reference any content pipelines.  After the rework this issue has gone away.  I hope this info helps anyone that may run across this issue in the future.

I spoke too soon, the issue is still present on an xbox compile.  Anyone have any thoughts as to why I might be getting this error?
Apr 15, 2009 at 6:42 AM
See this thread for more information: http://xnanimation.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=30744